Oral Surgery Services Available at Greg Campbell, DDS
Oral surgery is a unique and specialized field of dentistry in which a provider has extensive experience in certain treatments needed for oral health and wellness. Long Beach, California area patients who need this procedure, can visit Dr. Greg Campbell to discuss the benefits of oral surgery and get a better understanding of what needs to be done for better oral health and wellness.
What is Oral Surgery?
Dental surgeries that require more invasive and complex treatment are often considered oral surgery. These are procedures that may require rebuilding of bone, removal of natural teeth, or the placement of dental implants.
What Does Oral Surgery Include?
Oral surgeries performed by Dr. Greg Campbell may include some of the following services:
- Simple Extractions – removal of teeth accessible above the gum line
- Surgical Extractions – removal of teeth that are impacted or below the gum line
- Bone Grafts – rebuilding of the jaw bone
- Socket Grafts – rebuilding of the bone where sockets are left behind
- Membrane Placement – movement of membranes to alleviate pain and sensitivity
- Preparation for Implants – rebuilding the bone to ensure enough is available for safe and effective placement of dental implants
- Dental Implant Placement – insertion of implants into the bone to replace one or more teeth
After each procedure, our team will provide oral surgery after-care instructions, including information you need to know about caring for the oral surgery site and what to look for in terms of complications such as extensive bleeding or infection.
Why Would You Need Oral Surgery?
Oral surgery may be done to rebuild bone or prepare for implants, or even offer the extraction of damaged, infected, or severely decayed teeth. Dr. Greg Campbell will let you know if you need oral surgery and discuss the specific procedures required to bring the smile back to health.
Request an Appointment Today!
If you need oral surgery, work with our experienced Long Beach, California dentist today! Call (562) 287-5175 to request a consultation appointment with Dr. Greg Campbell and discuss your oral health needs with our team. We are open to new patients in and around the community seeking comprehensive dental care in a state-of-the-art dental facility.